I have my first WW weigh-in tonight, and I'm a little nervous. If this were Saturday morning, I Would be gung ho for going, as it appeared that I had lost 4 pounds over the week. Well, my weight this morning was a sad story. It would show no loss this week. I let my strict point-counting fall a bit to the wayside. I never went over my points, but I dipped heavily into my weekly points allowance to have some junk food Saturday night, which included homemade brownies, peanut M&Ms, and a couple glasses of wine.
Hopefully my egg white and spinach omelette this morning will make up for some bad decision making this weekend. I guess I will find out at 5:30!
Today, I got to enjoy sleeping in, making a nutritious breakfast, snuggling with the boy, and we're going bowling at lunchtime! I'm not the greatest of bowlers, but I must say, it's one of those activities that is always fun, no matter how much you suck.
I'll check back later with the stats. Stay cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment