Weight lost this week: .6 lbs
Total weight loss (on WW): .6 lbs
Total weight loss since 1/1: 4 lbs
I am going to just say that I am glad it is a - and not a +, and my goal this week will be to use less weekly "extra" points, as I used the majority of them this past week. Now that I have a better idea of what better choices I can make, I can look forward and adjust better. My key to success is going to be focusing on the positives.
I feel so bad for Sean. I love being a woman, I will sing it from mountaintops every chance I get. But there are some days, not "time of month" related, where I am just unpleasant, moody, and flat out depressing to be around. I can't explain it. I can't blame it on hormones, lack of hormones, anything significant going on in my life. I woke up today, and from the minute he looked at me when I came out of the bedroom, he was constantly asking me what's wrong. I seem down.
Some days, I'm just down. That's all I can say. I try to be an "up" person as much as I can, so some days, I am "down", and there isn't any explanation except that sometimes, being "up" can be exhausting. Sometimes, it's that a day can be so incredibly good that a normal day seems down in comparison. Yesterday, for instance, was great! We went to church together and got to present the gifts of bread and wine, and we, along with several other engaged couples, were blessed as part of World Marriage Day. Then Sean went to work and I accomplished a lot with my day. We had a fun night with dinner and watched the second half of season 2 of 30 Rock till we were practically pissing ourselves laughing!
So today was less eventful, and I can only apologize and say that life with me is not always fun and exciting, and some days I just need to flop on the couch, let my belly hang out, and watch The Real Housewives of Orange County reruns.
Luckily, tomorrow's a new day. I am going to go fix myself some mac 'n cheese (the joy of Smart Ones, they control the portions for me!), and settle in for The Bachelor. Tonight they have their overnight dates! Oh gosh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I Love You!!!
I know the feeling of a down day. Last week was practically an entire down week for me. I still can't put my finger on why (besides work stress, but it was a lot more than that).
Tomorrow is indeed a new day - my graduate assistant and I, after an especially hellish Wednesday, both came in to work on Thursday with this mindset - you just have to. Hope your new day is a little better!
<3
I felt exactly the same way yesterday ::hugs::
love you
Yep, somedays are just down days. But you gotta get them out of the way.
Congrats on the loss! Most of my weeks were -0.4 or something like that. But they add up. And it is definitely better than gaining that. And that's great that you stuck to the points.
Post a Comment