My first WW meeting went really well. The first half was a normal meeting and then the second 30 minutes was for newbies. There were about 7 of us! I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, I can tell it's going to be a great supportive environment. And I look forward to still eating foods I love, yet smarter.
I got a little nervous today. I read on a message board that a girl bought her dress at David's Bridal and they wouldn't let her exchange it for a smaller size once it was out of store 90 days. I need to call my sister-in-law and see how it went for her. I purchased my dress Dec. 27, which if this 90 day exchange is true, I would need to exchange mine by March 27. I am not exchanging for a dress that doesn't fit me yet. And I'm not going to attempt to drop 2 full sizes in just under 2 months.
I'm just going to hope and pray that the DB this girl called was crazy, and whatever happens, happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And don't forget that with a smart tailor, you can have it taken in beautifully. I can recommend you one on Newbury Street who does great work.
My mom has been trying to get me to go to Weight Watchers for years. I'm at a point where I need to start some kind of regimen again...I'm starting to have trouble fitting into my jeans again. :-(
I've only been on it for 2 days, but it's easy so far. It's eating what you want, but making smart choices and everything in moderation.
Give it a try!
The meetings have come to be my favorite part of it. It helps to know other people share your struggles and it's fun to share in their successes too.
Like Kate said, I'm sure you'll be fine with a good tailor.
Post a Comment