Monday, February 9, 2009

Weight Watchers Day 1

I finally signed up for Weight Watchers today. I've been considering it for, oh, at least two years. So I decided today was the day. I'm in a position where I'm finally financially able without it being a stresser, and as I told a coworker today, 10 bucks a week is what I spend on coffee anyways.

I started in on the e-tools already, and tracked todays food. There are a lot of resources, recipes, message boards, and support offered in the website alone. I think after I go to my first meeting tonight I'll feel a lot better. I have anticipation of spekaing with a leader and getting weighed in, but I know I need that weekly accountability if I am going to be successful.

And Sean, if you read this, get ready to start eating a whole lot healthier. Those tacos last night were delicious, weren't they?

No comments: