Total Loss: 3 lbs!!
This was a good week. I paid more attention to my portions, I ate my "activity points" after working out, and I think gave my body this kickstart it didn't get the first week. Even with my niece's christening yesterday, I had cookies, cake, jalapeno poppers (so good, so bad!) and still came out with a loss today. Cheers!
The baptism was really nice, I adore seeing that little baby. I was lucky enough to spend most of Saturday with her, and it was so sweet. She warms my heart. She warms the heart of everyone who sees her. I love watching Sean with her, he turns into this big puddle of goo. I know that he will be a fantastic daddy someday.
On a completely different note, I am so ready for spring!!! I feel like whenever we get around to Fat Tuesday and Ash Wednesday, winter just weighs so heavy, and everyone needs a little sunlight and warmth. Not everyone is lucky enough to have February vacation and a chance to ship off to warmer climates. So I am eagerly awaiting the crocus blossoms, the birds twittering in the morning as I'm leaving for work, and pulling the darn plastic off our windows to let some fresh air into this place!
It's a new week, I hope it's a good one!

1 comment:
Woo hoo! That's awesome! Congrats.
You're right about the weather. I love cold weather, but by the time March rolls around, the love is gone.
Post a Comment